PricingFlexible Features. Priced to Scale.
- 1 Running Workflow
- $50 per Additional Workflow
- 2 Day Log History
- Fair Use ThrottlingAt peak times your workflow execution may be slowed
- Bronze Support48 hour response time
- 10k Runs per Workflow
- 50Mb Storage per Workflow
- Daily Workflow ReportsSee a breakdown of the volume of data going through each of your workflows
- Access to all ConnectorsBuild workflows using any connector available on the tray.io platform
- Real-Time WorkflowsAll of your workflows will run in real-time, without any sync delay
- Quick Start TemplatesPre-built and customizable workflows that you can install and run in a few clicks
- 3 Running Workflows
- $50 per Additional Workflow
- All Basic Features Plus:
- 7 Day Log History
- No Usage ThrottlingWe will not slow down your workflow execution artificially, even at peak times
- Silver Support12 hour response time
- 100k Runs per Workflow
- 500Mb Storage per Workflow
- Real-Time Error Alerting*
- Workflow Versioning*
- Team Access & Billing*
- Roles & Permissions*
- Custom Running Workflows
- Custom per Additional Workflow
- All Professional Features Plus:
- Custom Retention Policies
- Custom Infrastructure
- Gold Support / SLA
- Custom Runs per Workflow
- Unlimited Workflow Storage
- Proactive Workflow MonitoringWe will actively monitor your workflows and get in touch about any issues or suggestions
- Training & Implementation AssistanceWe will work alongside you to design, build and deploy workflows on the tray.io platform
- Custom Built Tempates
- Dedicated CSM
- Volume Discounts
- Single Sign On*
- Audit Logs*
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a free account?
You can sign up and start building workflows for free. While on the free tier, you can run any workflow for two weeks once you have enabled it. If you upgrade to a paid tier, your workflows will continue to run uninterrupted. If not, your workflow will be disabled until you upgrade.
What is a running workflow?
Workflows are the key part of the tray.io platform. If you're building an integration to pass data between different services, you'll be using a workflow to do it. A "running workflow" is an enabled workflow that has run in the last 30 days.
What is storage?
When you're building workflows, sometimes you'll need to store data temporarily (for example, if you want to detect if something has changed). The tray builder provides a data storage connector which allows you to do this.
What do you mean by log history? Are you deleting my data?
Log History allows you to see the data passed between different services, which is useful for visibility and debugging purposes when building workflows. This data is stored temporarily, and will be fully deleted after your tier's Log History time has elapsed.
What if I go over my allowed number of running workflows?
We will not stop any of your workflows. The next time you are billed, you will be charged based on the new number of running workflows you have in your account.
I think I'll need help building workflows. Could you build my workflows for me?
If ever you have any questions on building workflows, you can always read our documentation or speak to our support experts. If you'd like us to work alongside you in discussing & creating new workflows, we recommend that you choose the enterprise tier.