Survey SparrowFree online survey tools & market research software
SurveySparrow connector allows to you to access the survey Sparrow account API to integrate third party applications in your enterprise ecosystem and helps you to automate workflows like, sending a survey when a ticket is closed or a employee leaves the organisation.
Before being able to use the Survey Sparrow connector, authentication will need to be created.
You can Generate Access Token using the following steps.
- Login to your surveysparrow account and go to Settings → Apps & Integrations
- Create a Private App
- Enter Name, Description, select scope and generate the access token
- Copy and keep the access token in a safe place (Access token will be displayed only once and you may need to re-generate if you misplaced) Save your app and you are good to start developing your private app
Add the SurveySparrow connector to the workflow and hit the New Authentication button found in the input panel.
Operations available in this connector:
- List lists
- List all contacts
- List contacts for a given list
- Create contact
- Create contact in contact list
- List surveys
- Share survey
- List submissions
- Get submission
- List questions
- Create link
- List shares
This example will walkthrough how to retrieve a list of all contact lists. The first step is to select the 'List lists' operation from the operations list and press 'Run Workflow'.
This example will walkthrough how to share a survey. The first step is to select the 'Share survey' operation from the operations list.
From the input section, select the survey and share id you would like to share. You can populate the additional input feilds as required.