SAP S/4HANA CloudSAP S/4HANA is SAP's enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform
The SAP S/4HANA Cloud connector allows you to retrieve supplier invoices from the S/4HANA ERP platform.
When using the SAP S/4HANA connector, the first thing you will have to do is click on 'New Authentication' in the step editor:
In the 'New Authentication' window, there are a number of required fields:
- Host: The URL of your SAP S/4HANA server.
- Port: The port number of your SAP S/4HANA server.
- API Key: Your key to authenticate the API.
At the bottom, there is also the option to use SAP's own sandbox API, if you're using this connector for testing purposes:
Click 'Add authentication' and you will then be set up and ready to go.
There are currently two operations available:
- List supplier invoices: Retrieve a list of supplier invoices.
- Get supplier invoice: Retrieve a particular supplier invoice by providing its ID.
The List supplier invoices operation allows the user to filter invoices using the OData query system. The connector has a 'query builder' which enables the user to make simple filter queries easily. For example, this would return a list of all supplier invoices more recent than the 2014 fiscal year:
For more complex queries, however, you can switch the filter from 'Query Builder' to 'Query String':
You can then create queries using the guidelines provided here.