The Beginner’s Guide to Automation Triggers
Learn how to get more done, more efficiently, with a single step
Share a little Info
Automation triggers are the first step in automated workflows that make everything you do more efficient. This guide will introduce you to every major automation trigger and show you how to use each one to move faster and take control of your business data.
What you’ll learn:
- What is an automation trigger?
- What are the benefits of automated processes?
- What kinds of automation triggers are there?
What’s in the guide?
- Important concepts:
- Automation triggers
- Automation for business processes
- API integrations
- Benefits of automated processes
- Automated workflows
- Types of automation triggers:
- Manual triggers
- Scheduled triggers
- Form triggers
- Webhook triggers
- Email triggers
- Callable triggers
- Alert triggers
- Individual application triggers
- Specific, functional examples of each trigger
We believe that any business professional should be able to easily connect their entire cloud software stack and automate complex processes in order to scale their growth.