Act-OnAct-On marketing automation software helps sales and marketing teams increase and convert leads faster
The Act-On connector currently allows you to create, update, delete records as well as query lists and subscription information.
When using the Act-On connector, the first thing you will have to do is click on 'New Authentication' in the step editor:
You can then name your authentication and continue with by pressing
This will redirect you to a Act-On login screen. Add your login credentials and
Authorize app button.
If successful, you will be redirected back to your workflow and can now use the Act-On connector.
Example 1: Creating a record
This example will show how you how to create a record for a list in Act-On.
- Add the Act-On connector to your workflow
- Select the 'Create record' operation and the authentication that has been created.
- Add the ID of the list that you wish to add the record to.
- To add fields to the record you will need to add properties to the
Record bodyobject. When adding a property the key represents the field name in Act-On. This has to be exactly as it appears in the Act-On system. If you are not sure what the fields names are, they can be found using the
Get Listoperation. The response of the
Get Listcontains an array named
headerswhich contains all the fields that can be added to the record body.
Below is an example record body that will be created.
- Once the record body is ready, the workflow can be run. As can seen below, the creation was a success a new record has been created.