GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing software platform that helps you create content, boost sales, and increase traffic to your website. Integrated email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages let you automate essential tasks and launch effective marketing campaigns
When using the GetResponse connector, the first thing you will have to do is click on 'New Authentication' in the step editor. To create an authentication with GetResponse you will need Client ID and Client Secret:
The examples below show one or two of the available connector operations in use.
Please see the Full Operations Reference at the end of this page for details on all available operations for this connector.
- Create a new workflow with a Manual Trigger and add a GetResponse connector:
- Select the
- You can sort and filter result by
Create onEmail` etc:
- Or you can use query:
We recommend you update any calls to use pagination:
- Click Run Workflow. Then select the Debug tab and you should be able to see a successful run of the workflow to click on and view the successful output of the workflow run:
- Let's try to get some specific profile. Add a step from the GetResponse connector, set to
Create contact. Set all required fields and others if necessary
- Click Run Workflow, select the Debug tab and you should be able to see the successful output: